Some good things from this weekend:
- It was my last weekend at home before traveling, and it was nice to spend some quiet home time with Jen, with no social activities.
- Watched Wall-E, which was surprisingly good!
- Jen made an awesome Quiche for dinner last night. And then we finished off the maltesers. Yummo.
- Updated my anti-virus software which was *cough cough* quite overdue!
- Caught up on sleep! Yaaaaay sleep!
- While not quite as cleaning-frenzied as last week, the house is still looking pretty neat and tidy.
- Powered through about a month and a half’s worth of Moonlight Tuber slush to catch up a bit.
- Zoned out with some Final Fantasy X
- Sunday night bath and a relaxing evening before heading back to work.
Happy new week, y’all!