It’s been a while since I’ve updated things to be grateful for. Here are a few recent ones:
- I have a job that I find challenging and which stimulates me mentally.
- I bought an ipad and have rediscovered the world of comics!
- On Saturday we went for a drive out to the bay at Halloran Point. Being near water always soothes my soul.
- Went for a long walk on a beautiful Sunday afternoon down by the creek.
- Grandma got a pacemaker installed making her the first Bionic Superhero in our family!
- The next issue of Moonlight Tuber is all coming together.
I hope you had a great week too!