Goals for 2012
1. To have no goals (yes I know, embrace the contradiction).
2. To live more in the present and less in the past or future.
3. To have a quieter mind.
4. To be more positive and happy.
5. To be kind and compassionate to the people around me.
6. To take more down-time away from the internet, space to just be.
7. To focus less on the end product and more on the process.
8. To write letters and make more effort to stay in touch.
9. To listen more and speak less.
10. To be more fluid and open to life, with fewer expectations.
I think that will do.